Monday, August 24, 2009

PSA !!!!!!!

Wuts up bloggers? As you have noticed, I have been doing a post weekly entitled, Dope Things of the Week. I was wondering should I stop doing this post. I need your help to decide whether I should keep doing this or not. I have been thinking about the idea, but I decided that I should let you bloggers make the choice. So I am asking that you please comment telling me whether to continue doing this post. Please comment letting me know. Also, because of the situation, there will not be a "Dope Things of the Week" this week. You only have this week to decide so just comment and based on my viewers ideas, that will be the solution. Thanks and peace tripleF.

3 comments:

  1. I personally liek the entry, but think u should give us more info on the items and why u like them..keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think carter is right, but keep doin the post. I like it. can u chec out my blog plzz. thnxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey your blog is very nice got to my blog and a comment please and subribes to my ok bye

    ReplyDelete