Sunday, August 9, 2009

We're Going To Disney World!

I found out earlier this week from my parents that I get to go to Disney World for my birthday!!! I am so happy about being able to go. I haven't been in years so this will be so much fun. My birthday is next month so I am counting down the days, but it seems as if they go by so slow. Also, I am having trouble picking a park so I want my fellow bloggers to give me suggestions on which park I should go to at Disney World. So please comment to help me choose, and hey I may end up going to the park you choose.

3 comments:

  1. trillz..
    im goin to dismey world nxt year..
    i never been there b4 though

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in orlando && haven't been
    there in AGES!
    but i think either animal kingdom
    or epcot is the best.
    have you been to either of those parks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea both but epcot was basically just a history lesson

    ReplyDelete